Friday, November 26, 2010

What do you mean, I’m indecisive?

Ok, maybe a little.  Yeah, I’ve moved again.  Sorry.  Honestly, I’m really not sure why I didn’t move to blogger the first time.  :doh  It just makes more sense to use the Google service integrated with everything else I already use, including my Android phone.  And the background options are – well, there’s lots more of them, so I can now play around and change things up by changing my background, not my address.  : D  If it imports from WP… it seems to be taking quite a while to do that… *gets a little worried*

So, it won’t import.  And I’m not copying everything over, with comments and everything – I don’t post that much, but it’s still too much hassle.  So instead you get a link.  Go here to see the older stuff.  I’ll add a link on the sidebar too.

On a separate note, I think I really need to do something about some emoticons, if I can.  I spend so much time on GCM and am so used to using the emoticons there, I miss them when I am typing somewhere else.  :(  Except they get put into posts as an img file and I can’t just insert them into the text, they only line up certain places.  :doh  Maybe I will make a reference page with the “code” and the img and then just use the code… Is that stupid?  I mean, the ones I use the most often, I translate the code in my head anyway – so i read the code but see the smiley, you know?  Meh, it’s my blog, I’ll do what I want.  This is how I write, so I’m doing it, even if it’s stupid.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment